Monday, March 30, 2009

Easter is Here....

These are a few of my Easter Creations I've made...hope you like :)



I'm in love with this Bunny Stamp that my boyfriends Grandmother gave to me! She is a "retired" Stamper and gave me a whole bunch of neat stamps..so thrilled :)


I also made some Easter Bunny Basket tags with this cute little guy...

Here are some Easter Egg cards I made with my Coluzzle set. I never really used it before because I thought it was sorta hard to use...but with practice - now I'm LOVING it


**For the Bunny Cards I used Stampin Up Barely Banana cardstock and layered it with SU design paper. (my fave) I also used my Cricut to cut out the oval pieces the Bunny is stamped on. GOTTA LOVE THE CRICUT!!!

**For the tags - SU Certainly Celerey cardstock with SU design scrap paper that was left over. I hate to waste good paper! lol! Then just attached some ribbon!

** The Egg cards I used SU cardstock and cut out oval shapes from the Coluzzle set (SU product) Design paper and flower die cut.










1 comment: