Monday, March 29, 2010

Easter Chicks

I wanted to share with you my BEAUTIFUL little babies we bought the other day. They are just so precious♥




The tub we have them in right now may seem small, but they are being transferred as we speak. I just HAD to post the first pics I took of them♥ They are only about 2 weeks old. We will have them indoors for a good 2-3 months. I'm all over the Internet looking for Coop designs. There are SO MANY... :/ lol!

I did come across an ADORABLE Coop Design on The Tangled Nest (Great Blog to read) This Coop is the cutest I've EVER seen!! I'm loving it♥ Simple and easy, just for me =)



I will keep you updated with new pics and the Coop Building process! ;)

I can't wait till my Beauties lay their very First Egg! That will be SO exciting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment